Join Us! Many readers want to help us advance the work of Christ throughout the world; blessing both those who believe and those who do not. Follow the steps below:
- Send your name and a good email address so that we can add you to our member list.
- Write something about yourself, including home, family, work, church or other religious organizations, other group association, and hobbies.
- Tell us what you hope to receive, and what you hope to give. Highlight special needs or requests that you have and how we can pray for you most effectively.
Donations for the MD Harris Institute
Thank you for financially supporting our work. Donations are not tax deductible.
Your information will not be given away or sold. We pronounce Chen Shalom and Charis Eirene on each person who visits the MD Harris Institute, each one who is influenced by our work, and most of all, each member of our ministry family.
Information on Essays and Other Items
- To promote readability and in accordance with traditional English usage, contributors to the MD Harris Institute often use the masculine pronouns “he” or “his” in contexts that could refer to either men or women. In other contexts “his” or “her” or both are used. This usage is in no way intended to give offense to members of either sex.
- Medical information provided herein is general in nature and in no way establishes a physician-patient relationship between the author and the reader. Advice provided is not intended to replace that of the reader’s health care provider. Readers are encouraged to seek care for any personal health complaints.
- Financial and other information provided herein is also general in nature and in no way constitutes a formal financial or legal recommendation to any readers. Please seek advice from a certified financial planner, lawyer or other expert in the area of your concern.
- Opinions expressed are solely those of the contributors and do not reflect the official positions of any government, church or institution other than the MD Harris Institute.
- Unless otherwise noted, every article, photograph or other item on this website is the creation of the MD Harris Institute and the property thereof.
Action Centers – Links for Research and Action