If you and your family or friends have been blessed by the MD Harris Institute, please invest in our work. Ads cover very little of our expenses. We endure only due to the generosity of our partners. Your investment will be used to pay for articles, web expenses, travel, equipment, supplies, training, and other necessities to continue this educational, medical, environmental, organizational, emergency, and religious service. Thank you.
Investments are not tax deductible. The MD Harris Institute is not a 501-C3. Send a check to PO Box 994, Daniels WV, 25832. Otherwise, give online below. Thank you.
Make a one-time donation
Make a monthly donation
Make a yearly donation
Choose an amount
Or enter a custom amount
Your contribution is appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.DonateDonate monthlyDonate yearly
Please provide the information below to join our team!
Your information will not be given away or sold. We pronounce Chen Shalom and Charis Eirene on each person who visits the MD Harris Institute, each one who is influenced by our work, and most of all, each member of our ministry family.
Information on Essays and Other Items
- To promote readability and in accordance with traditional English usage, contributors to the MD Harris Institute often use the masculine pronouns “he” or “his” in contexts that could refer to either men or women. In other contexts, “his” or “her” or both are used. This usage is in no way intended to give offense to members of either sex.
- Medical information provided herein is general in nature and in no way establishes a physician-patient relationship between the author and the reader. Advice provided is not intended to replace that of the reader’s health care provider. Readers are encouraged to seek care for any personal health complaints.
- Financial and other information provided herein is also general in nature and in no way constitutes a formal financial or legal recommendation to any readers. Please seek advice from a certified financial planner, lawyer or other expert in the area of your concern.
- Opinions expressed are solely those of the contributors and do not reflect the official positions of any government, church or institution other than the MD Harris Institute.
- Unless otherwise noted, every article, photograph or other item on this website is the creation of the MD Harris Institute and the property thereof.
Who we are:
Our website address is: https://mdharrismd.com.
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites:
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with:
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data:
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data:
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent:
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.